Friday, August 29, 2014

A Few Things

I hope you all have fun plans for this Labor Day Weekend! Here are a few things that I think are worth sharing (you'll notice I still have a back to school theme going here):

These free schedule cards from Your Therapy Source are awesome. If I was working in schools this year, I would definitely use these to help teachers remember when I'd be seeing their students.

This grid paper looks great for working on letter size with students.

Great tips for parents to reach out to their child's IEP team.

Back to school time can be especially challenging for selective eaters. Here are some tips for helping hesitant eaters eat at school.

Books can be extremely helpful for kids to understand their feelings. Know a kid that is worried about the new school year? Here's a list of picture books about worrying.

This free app looks awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: