Friday, July 11, 2014

A Few Things

Remember two weeks ago when I said my feedly was overflowing? Well, now it's nearing 400 unread blog posts! As I'm catching up, here are a few things I've come across that I think are worth sharing.

Know a kid that wears two different sized shoes? Ellen Seidman of Love That Max has located a solution to finding homes for the unmatched shoes.

Ellen's also got a great list of 35 fun ways to beat summer learning loss on her Parents.com blog.

I've started diving into this book on feeding and swallowing and I'm loving it! Hopefully I'll get around to a full blog post about it.

Have you heard that the AOTA Board of Directors has issued a position statement on a doctoral level single point of entry into the OT profession? I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this yet, but if you want more information, you can check out AOTA's FAQ's on this position statement.

OTs are great at life hacks and this is the month to share them on social media! Share yours using the hashtag #OTLifeHack. There are already a bunch of good ones on Twitter and Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: